On morning Saturday I was with my mother at a dog exhibition. We exhibited our dogs Lira and Malika. Besides we saw new great dog breeds. I liked it.
On Sunday I visited Maloyaroslaveс with my class. It was bus trip in all day. This excurion devoted to the war of 1812 was organized by our teacher of social sciences.
Maloyaroslaveс is City of Military Glory. We visited Military Historical Museum of the War of 1812, Nikolaev Chyornoostrov Convent, Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, memorial for heroes.
On Sunday I visited Maloyaroslaveс with my class. It was bus trip in all day. This excurion devoted to the war of 1812 was organized by our teacher of social sciences.
Maloyaroslaveс is City of Military Glory. We visited Military Historical Museum of the War of 1812, Nikolaev Chyornoostrov Convent, Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, memorial for heroes.

No comments:
Post a Comment