Saturday, 27 October 2012

A letter to friend

Hi, John.
How are you? I hope? you're well!
Thanks a lot for your email. Thanks for invitation to your birthday party on the 21-st March, but I really can't to go to it. You know? I am going to travel to Barcelona with my family and we bought a ticket. Personally, I            think, you'll have got wondeful time and enjoy the party.
I'm really excited about our spring holiday, becouse we're going to go to the great city with  wondeful history. You know I learn Spanish and in Spain I can practice in it. There is MiddleEarth sea. In spring in Spain weather ia as hot as in Russia in summer. So, sea will warm, too. I am going to sunbathig and swimming.
If eou want I'll send your a postcard.
Goodbye,
Write me soon,
Ivan.

No comments:

Post a Comment