English in My Life

Tuesday, 23 October 2012

My weekend was great, i was with my friends in east museam, I liked it.I knew a lot about China and Japan. In China were a lot great painters. They could do amazing things! They pained on vases from the inside a special brush! Japanes poets wrote very beautiful poetry and all of them were about nature!
Posted by Unknown at 05:29
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • Hi Mike, How are you? Hope u"ll completed your ...
      • Hi Vanya Thanks a lot for your email-it was good ...
      • My weekend was great! At the start I went for a w...
      • My weekend was great! At the start I went for a w...
      • A letter to friend
      • My Weekends
      •                                                  ...
      • Hi friend! Are you fine?   Thank you for...
      • My weekend
      • Hi, Maria! How are you? I hope you well. Thanks f...
      • A letter to my penfriend Hi, Marly! How are you?...
      • A letter to friend
      • My Weekend At the weekend my family with me was ...
      • My weekend was great, i was with my friends in ea...
      • On morning Saturday I was with my mother at a d...
      • Last Saturday I went to the cinema with my frie...
      • My weekend

Contributors

  • Ivan
  • Minina Yulia
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • novyeteacher
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.