A letter to my penfriend
Hi, Marly!
How are you? Hope you're well.
Thank you for your email. It is a great invitation- to stay with you in London for summer but I am afraid I can't go. I'm going to China with my school to a practical study.
I'm very excited about my holiday in Beijing. I have already been to China but I have visited Shanghai. And it was amazing. This time I'm going to see The Great Wall and some other sights. Also I will shopping a lot and of course studing.
Well, I'll finish here. I'm sorry that I can't visit you.
Write me soon,
Tanya
Hi, Marly!
How are you? Hope you're well.
Thank you for your email. It is a great invitation- to stay with you in London for summer but I am afraid I can't go. I'm going to China with my school to a practical study.
I'm very excited about my holiday in Beijing. I have already been to China but I have visited Shanghai. And it was amazing. This time I'm going to see The Great Wall and some other sights. Also I will shopping a lot and of course studing.
Well, I'll finish here. I'm sorry that I can't visit you.
Write me soon,
Tanya
No comments:
Post a Comment