A letter to my penfriend.
Hi, Tom!
How are you? I hope you are well.
Thank you very much for your invitation to go and stay with you next summer. But I going to Sochi with my grandmother and grandfather next summer on the June and I coming back to the Augгst. I hope you have a really good time next summer.
Actually I love this city because there is a nice atmosphere and a conducive climate. I went to this three times and it was great.
Take care and write and again soon.
Love Yulia.
Hi, Tom!
How are you? I hope you are well.
Thank you very much for your invitation to go and stay with you next summer. But I going to Sochi with my grandmother and grandfather next summer on the June and I coming back to the Augгst. I hope you have a really good time next summer.
Actually I love this city because there is a nice atmosphere and a conducive climate. I went to this three times and it was great.
Take care and write and again soon.
Love Yulia.
No comments:
Post a Comment